Sunday, June 21, 2009

Britney Spears Sings... About Being Britney Spears... And Gives Us More As Promised....

I thought I am just mistaken, but I just took a careful look at the lyrics of the past few hits she has since her “resurrection”, and I found out that our ex-teen sensation is singing about being Britney Spears!

Just look at some of these sentences from the verses and chorus of “Circus”:

There's only two types of people in the world
The ones that entertain, and the ones that observe
Well baby, I'm a put on a show kind of girl
Don't like the back seat, gotta be first
There's only two types of guys out there
Ones that can hang with me, and ones that are scared
So baby, I hope that you came prepared
I run a tight ship, so beware
All eyes on me in the center of the ring,
Just like a circus
When I crack that whip, everybody gonna trip,
Just like a circus
Don't stand there watching me, follow me,
Show me what you can do
Everybody let go, we can make a dance floor,
Just like a circus

Then take a reading on some of the wordings in “Piece Of Me”. It is so obvious!:

I'm Miss American Dream since I was 17
Don't matter if I step on the scene
Or sneak away to the Philippines
They still got pictures of my derri¨re in the magazine
You want a piece of me?
You want a piece of me...
I'm Miss bad media karma
Another day another drama
Guess I can't see no harm
In working and being a mama
And with a kid on my arm
I'm still an exception
And you want a piece of me
I'm Mrs. 'You want a piece of me?'
Tryin' and pissin' me off
Well get in line with the paparazzi
Who's flippin' me off
Hopin' I'll resort to startin' havoc
And end up settlin' in court
Now are you sure you want a piece of me?
I'm Mrs. 'Most likely to get on TV for strippin' on the streets'
When getting the groceries, no, for real..
Are you kidding me?
Causing panic in the industry
I'm Mrs. Lifestyles of the rich and famous
(You want a piece of me)
I'm Mrs. Oh my God that Britney's Shameless
(You want a piece of me)
I'm Mrs. Exta! Extra! this just in
(You want a piece of me)
I'm Mrs. she's too big now she's too thin
(You want a piece of me)

Okay, okay... more self-inflated ego up ahead from “Gimme More”....:

It's Britney Bitch
I see you,
And i just wanna dance with you
Everytime they turn the lights down
Just wanna go that extra mile for you
You got my display of affection
Feels like no one else in the room (but you)
The center of attention, even when we're up against the wall
You got me in a crazy position (uh huh)
If you're on a mission (ooh)
You got my permission oh
We can get down like there's no one around
We keep on rocking, we keep on rockin'
Cameras are flashing while we're dirty dancing
They keep watching, keep watchin'
Feels like the the crowd was saying
Gimme Gimme more
Gimme more
Gimme gimme more
[x4]
[Spoken]
I just can't control myself, more
They want more?
Well I'll give them more (ow!)

Oh dear, she meant ever word she said! Let us read the last lines again:

[Spoken]
I just can't control myself, more
They want more?
Well I'll give them more (ow!)

And She Did!

Am I naughty.. am I naughty... yes I am! BRITNEY SPEARS GIVES US MORE.. AND THIS TIME NAKED....!

Goodness me! I did not know she is so serious about it!

No comments: