Friday, June 26, 2009

Michael Jackson... Now In Heaven....

I am really too sad to write anything proper now. I wanted to write this in the morning. And I know I owe an RIP post to a favourite entertainer of mine when I was a child throughout my teenage years, who passed away today. Life has been so unfair to him. He gave us his best music, his best dance, his best performances even though he had lost all his childhood while entertaining us. What do people gave him in return? The name calling like “wacko jacko”, children’s mothers exploiting him for millions of cash, chastising him for having childlike interests and so forth. In the end, his heart still shone. It was already reported he was not in good shape a couple of months back, but still pledged himself to 50 concerts in the UK. He even dedicated 100 over unreleased songs to his children. He has always been a good human being with a good heart. It is really a hole in the world now that he is gone. He will be greatly missed.

Take care in heaven, Michael Jackson.

Yuki's Thoughts: I removed a funny post about him. I just want to remember him as he is. A great artiste, and a sensitive soul.

1 comment:

CrackerLilo said...

I have said that Michael Jackson was a part of American childhoods in the 1970s and 1980s. I forgot all about the rest of the world. He had a huge impact there, too.

I have focused on remembering the good parts of his legacy. The best of him was on stage and CD, definitely. Literally, he gave until it hurt.