Friday, April 23, 2010

I Am Who I Am, In Case You Think What You Think.

I am born a trans woman, in case you think I just suddenly decided to be another sex.

I am in a family with one older brother, in case you think I have a lot of sisters running about.

I am in a boy’s school, in case you think I am in a co-ed institution.

I am into football, in case you think I am into play houses.

I am aware of your sexual insecurity, in case you think I must be ashamed of my sexual identity.

I am a fine example of gender variances, in case you think people like me should not exist.

I am with a valid medical condition by WHO, in case you think you can cherry pick holy verses.

I am very much and mostly a female, in case you think your sex is as small as your sex organ.

I am constantly challenging your perception of gender, in case you think you know what that is.

I am not sexually abused, in case you think some indecent person “caused” me to be this way.

I am loved by both my mom and dad, in case you think either is too distant or too overbearing.

I am blessed with Transformers Headmasters as my first toys, in case you think I like Barbie.

I am a believer in Christ, in case you think I have no reconciliation with a God.

I am asexual, in case you think I am homosexual.

I am lucky to have B-cup breasts, in case you think they are fake implants.

I am not a self-loather, in case you think I am struggling with myself.

I am not dressed to kill, in case you think you saw me in some street somewhere.

I am not a prostitute, in case you think my body is a sex toy.

I am at awe with my influence on God to rain fire, in case you think I caused recent earthquakes.

I am a person who does not discriminate, in case you think I deserve discrimination.

I am a person who is just normal, in case you think you know some other person like me.

I am in pubs for Karaoke drinks and Manchester United, in case you think I pick up men there.

I am training my mutant powers, in case you think I have ability to destroy the entire society.

I am tomboyish, in case you think I am effeminate.

I am not what you think I am, in case you think too much.

No comments: